Páginas

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Where’s My Water? .Apk 1.4.1 Android [Full] [Free]

Where’s My Water? .Apk 1.4.1 Android [Full] [Free]
APK free Where's My Water? 1.4.1 Android full, you can download Where's My Water? Android v1.4.1 Apk full and free, download Where's My Water? APK Android in full, Where's My Water? full game last version Apk Android.

Swampy the alligator lives in the sewers beneath the city. Bears little resemblance to other alligators: and it is curious, friendly and there is nothing she likes more than a good bath after a long day at work.

The other alligators have damaged pipes and have cut the water supply.Help Swampy and carry water to your bath! Where is my water? is a challenging puzzle game based on physics, with high resolution graphics, multi-touch controls and a sensational music. To succeed, you must be smart and be careful with algae, grime, switches and traps. The fun has just begun. Swampy's story unfolds during the game.

Swampy is tender, funny, and just want to take a bath with her ​​beloved rubber ducky. In Swampy's history, playing in seven thematic chapters with over 140 levels. Collect the ducklings and Swampy objects to unlock new puzzles and extra levels.FREE Levels Swampy's story are added regularly!

Download Where’s My Water?.Apk Android [Full] [Gratis]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...